Callaway Rogue Fairway Woodview other products
This Callaway fairway wood is strategically weighted within the head to maximise off-centre forgiveness and make it easier to launch off the deck, while Jailbreak steel bars stiffen the body so the face can take more impact load to create faster ball speeds and more distance.
Key features and benefits:
- Jailbreak Technology boosts ball speeds for increased distance
- Light and strong carbon crown saves weight to increase forgiveness
- Saved weight also helps lower the CG for easier launch
- Ultra-Thin Face Cup is longer on off-centre hits
- Streamlined head improves airflow for more swing speed and distance
- Lower-spinning 'Sub Zero' head available
With two heads and lofts from a strong 3-wood right up to the uncommon 11-wood, it really is crucial to try a few to see where they fit in with your hybrid or long irons, which we can do together during a fitting.