Located at both Tinsley Park and Beauchief Golf Clubs we are proud to be helping golfers at two golf clubs improve their game and enjoyment. Read more.......
PING G425 Crossoverview other products
The strategically-placed perimeter weighting gives you stability at impact for controlled, forgiving strikes. We love the versatility of this club as it can fill any yardage gaps in your bag and be used in a range of scenarios.
Key features & benefits:
- Toe and hosel perimeter weighting for stability & forgiveness
- Thin face and internal geometry optimise speed & distance
- Increased MOI from previous PING models means extra forgiveness
- Stealth hydropearl finish repels water to maintain groove performance
- 17-4 stainless steel body, maraging steel face & high-density tungsten weights
This club could be a great addition to your game, especially if you're trying to fill that gap between your irons and woods.