Located at both Tinsley Park and Beauchief Golf Clubs we are proud to be helping golfers at two golf clubs improve their game and enjoyment. Read more.......
PING G710 Ironsview other products
The G710 features a faster Maraging steel face, which provides added strength and flexibility to help launch the ball higher and further than its predecessor (G700). This is matched by the high-density tungsten toe and heel weights that produce even more forgiveness for an iron that offers a little bit of everything.
Key features and benefits include:
- Hydropearl finish repels water for performance through wet and moist turf
- 5% higher MOI on predecessor (G700)
- Faster Maraging Steel face provides strength and distance
- High-density tungsten toe and heel weights improve forgiveness and launch
- Comes standard with Arccos caddie smart grips
- Available from 4 to SW
We love the finish on these PING irons and thoroughly recommend you book in to try them out for yourself.